Re: OT: My Mom

I'm sorry Rick!  Bill!  Oh man.  You are lucky men, for sure.  My mom,
while educated has no interest in music outside of "lite adult
contemporary" and the like.  She's never supported my brother and my
musical endeavors, and often hindered early attempts at our love for
music by forbidding us to be in bands or have a small portable stereo
in our room.  She did always keep a lot of books for us to read (she's
a librarian and dad's a school teacher) so we had that, but it was
always a tough road.  I won't say I feel your pain, but I can imagine
how it must hurt.

Mark Sottilaro