Re: Virtual guitars amps etc. live

I was going to say that I've heard good things about the Yamaha DG-80, but
American Musical Supply no longer lists it. They still have the DG60FX112
which probably sounds pretty good (it's an amp built around the DG-Stomp),
but it doesn't have an effects loop and it's probably only going to be able
to handle a small venue. The specs say it has a stereo out so you could
presumably use it to feed a PA.

It looks like Line6 has essentially won.

Mark