Re: Mega compact looping rig

Good question!

I forget not all of us have a guitar equipped with a Sustainiac system.
  I'll use a volume pedal (I should have put that in my diagram after
guitar) to swell the vibrating string or chord while I screw with the
KAOSS pad with my right hand.  It might make more sense if others put
it after the looper so they can stop playing and just fool around with
the loop.  I like to do that too, and sometimes I'll put my AirFX after
the EchoPro so I can do that as well.  I also love some of the KAOSS
Pad II's synth patches, and often I'll just play them and not even play
guitar for bits.

For quick set up, I velcro both the KAOSS pad and AirFX to the top of
the EchoPro and connect them before the gig.  This way, I just run
lines to and from the amp, plug the guitar into the volume pedal and
that into the amp, and I'm done.  I put it all on a keyboard stand next
to my amp, which is usually on a chair or something.  Works great.

Mark Sottilaro