Re: Dig if u will my research paper

You said
> hm... where are you going to publish that?
> Does it really not matter what people say about it?
> Credibility is of importance, no?
Of course credibility is nice, however I have learnt so much from doing
this. It has been a very fulfilling experience and many nice things have
happened to me already as a result, and so if anyone wishes to slate me for
doing it so be it, they cannot take away all of the wonderful experiences,
conversations I have had, or music I have heard.

I will do everything I can to put my work out there as I believe I have
nothing to lose from trying. I like the way artists like DJ Spooky both
write about and create music illustrating what they enjoy etc.

I have always tried to lived my from the point of view that u get back good
things from trying to do good things, this has happened all throughout
writing this. One of the reasons this has been so enjoyable is because so
many of the people involved in looping seem to be genuinely wonderful
people.
So thankyou to everyone who has helped me.
Geoff