Bjork loop sample shenanigans

While non loopers may not generally understand the loop concept/sound, it seems to me some in the media, especially those who describe music in a way we may act upon ( ie go see, or go buy ) can distinguish it. The might not yet know it's a loop, but they're happy with the idea of the 'sample',  and occasionally use it to describe sounds they can't actually see being played.

From the UK paper the Guardian today, review of Bjork at the Hammersmith Apollo ( nee Odeon )

"Bjork is joined by maverick long time collaborator Leila for Nameless, an unearthly swoon of refracted wails, sampled live and played back to create a choir of keeing Bjorks"

( a 'plex sampler is it I wonder ? )

I'm worried now there might be a 'live sample' crowd somewhere to contend with. Them with their max'ed out Akais, could be nasty.

Andrew

ps - I've already copyrighted 'An unearthly swoon' to descibe my loopjohn-ra, before you ask.