Re: Dig if u will my research paper Chapter 3

At 8:14 PM +0100 5/27/03, Geoff Smith wrote:

>No I didn't confirm to this, as the book is so recent and thorough I
>though it would be true. However from what u are saying it sounds
>wrong.

You can never be sure about what people tell you about what happened
more than 40 years in the past, and you especially have to be careful
about what you believe about someone else's research. I've experience
lapses in both areas, and have been guilty of passing along
misinformation myself on occasion.

I't probably worth double checking this with Terry and Ramon before
you publish.

>I would however recommend [Keith Potter's] book as it is the most in
>depth resource on the music of Terry Riley that I found.

I just ordered a copy. Thank for making me aware of it!

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com
http://RZCybernetics.com