Re: the meaning of loop music

I can report that the main part of the Minnesota Guitar Society don't play guitars (or at least, not very seriously), but seem to have a devotion to "things that can be done with guitar." Not all the way from Slayer to Segovia, but they support a pretty eclectic selection of classical, jazz, and folk music. However, I doubt that they represent even 300 people. A BAZILLION people come out to the resonator festival they have here, and only a tiny fraction of them play. I've been to an accordion festival and don't play.

I'd think Kim is right in the main, but not altogether.