Defining loopers

I am sure my definition is not the best ,but when i
say a world percussionist who create live loops is
coming to town in july has been until now clearly
understood and worked to get attention.At first i said
 a "percussionist looper"  and it wasn´t clearly
understood.
Now if i had describe Rick as a green hair
percussionist coming who plays with himeself wouldn´t
be fair either,would it?
Just kidding brother:-)
Louie

=====