Re: the meaning of loop music

--- Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com> wrote:
> Kidding aside, not only do [Matthias] and Andre both
>play guitar (and both without a pick as I
>discovered)...

Aha! Another difference! When I'm playing guitar in a
non-looping full-band situation, I always use a pick.
But when I'm doing the "Live Looping" thing (which is
still not a *musical* genre, but does nicely describe
what's going on) I find that my right hand is busy
turning knobs and much more often than not I'm playing
sans plectrum.

Only partly tongue in cheek,

-t-