Re: Stereo looping device for $400? (Echo Pro experimentations)

On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 04:58  AM, Stuart Wyatt wrote:
> To say that it would "*NOT* make it a stereo looper like you can with
> the EDP" is true, but please don't belittle the potential of this
> setup.

I wasn't trying to belittle it, I was just trying to clarify the
language.  I know that Matthias and Kim have worked very hard to make
EDPs talk to eachother, and making a stereo real time looper pretty
much killed Electrix.  What you have is a dual channel looping system.
Which, I'm sure, is very cool. Starting and stopping those loops
together is cool, but I wonder what you could do if you decouple the
two units.  Very cool stuff, I bet.  When Will Wright was last over we
kept his stuff (going through my Echo Pro) not synced to my Repeater
and got very interesting results.

Mark Sottilaro