Re: (Echo Pro experimentations)

Mark said...

>When Will Wright was last over we kept his stuff (going through my Echo
>Pro) not synced to my Repeater and got very interesting results.

It was a blast, I barely touched the thing and it totally changed the way
was making music. That combined with playing with Mark made for one of the
most fun hours I have recently had. It must happen again soon.

As soon as my dentist stops taking all my money I am strongly considering
hunting down an Echo Pro. Until then I will continue to play with what my
kaoss pad offers me and to try to convince one of my old laptops that
and 16 megs of ram is plenty. I am actually getting them to do some pretty
cool things, but I have to set up the loops ahead of time and deal with
inevitable glitches that trying to play too many at once causes.

If I can find software that will run under an extremely low overhead OS
MenuetOS I'm set, If I were a smarter monkey I would write one, but in the
end maybe all the effort could just go to getting a better laptop? Nah,
easy :)

Will Wright