Re: speaking of names...

Porn movies were called Loops once upon a time.

A Looper is also a species of caterpillar/moth.

I'm not sure where that leaves us.

I know I get spam sometimes from pesticide companies advertising ways to
efficiently kill Loopers. So obviously some people out there have a
preference for Dead Loopers instead of Live Loopers. (I haven't answered
any of it yet.) I recommend staying out of agricultural areas.

kim