Re: Dig if u will my research paper

--- Kim Flint <kflint@loopers-delight.com> wrote:
> Live-Looping pieces
> > that you
> will respond.
> > > Chet Atkins - "Jam Man" (Grammy winning tune)
> > > DJ Radar - "Antimatter" (one turntable and a
> looper, djradar.com)
> > > Andre LaFosse - "Continuous Mix #2" (nu-skool
> andre)
> > > David Torn - "Busy Cutting Crap" from
> Splattercell:::Oah
> > > Howie Day - live set at www.kcrw.org
> > > Andre LaFosse - "Disruption Theory" from album
> of same name (old-skool
> > andre)
> > > Terry Riley - Poppy Nogood and the Phantom Band
> > >

> >Okay give me a while, and I will respond, but for
> now I need a break! I am

Why is a response even necessary - Kim answered your
question.

He could have also added:

Robert Fripp (duh)
Nels Cline (very short loops with memory man)
Lamb Chop (the guitarist loops with a DL4 I believe
and lets it play backwards)
Adrian Belew (looped some pieces on one of his
acoustic tours a few years back)

All different sounding guys -

But really I must give out a really super big YAWN --
this thread is getting boring and I am wondering, has
anybody looped anything this week? :)