Quick EDP SYNC question.

Hi

Can anyone tell me what i have to do, to do the following.
I have 2EDPs and an Akai MPC2000
the MPC provides the sync to both units (one is loopIV one is LoopIII)
I wish to have both units synced to the mpc and for them to remain
perfectly
in sync forever, I wish for the multiply function to only multiply perfect
whole multiplies (if u see what I am saying) and the next loop function is
for using the loop-copy. I want to use all the creative functions that
don't
alter the loop length.
I also want to be able to stop the MPC and restart everything in sync
again.

Getting the EDPs to sync to the MPC is easy but getting them to stay in
sync
is hard. I want a full proof system where the loops will always be in sync
but the insert replace and overdub functions remain unquantised i.e.
totally
free.
However functions like reverse and half/speed and multiply must be locked
the loop to not change the sync.

I am also having problems with stopping the MPC and restarting the EDPs in
sync.

If anyone knows the easy solution to this please let me know as it will
save
me a lot of wasted time.

Thankyou
geoff.