Re: [LOOP] RE: Cooperation..........a beautiful looping CD

On Fri, 30 May 2003, Rick Walker/Loop.pooL wrote:

> The last week has been a quite sad and difficult one for me
> but one of the silver linings to this time has been the fact that
> I've had a really beautiful CD that was sent to me a while back in
> my car CD player.
>
> It is a collaboration between Texan looper, JAMES SIDLO (he of the really
> great avante/electronica/band Honey Barbara) and British looper, DAVID
> COOPER
> ORTON called  RE: Cooperation.

I have a copy as well, and have meant to attempt writing a review of it,
and all I'll say now is I found it very good, and I wanted to second
Rick's endorsement of RE: Cooperation as worthwhile. As Rick said, go find
it at http://www.unclebuzz.com/  .

best,
Steve
Subscape Annex