Re: Scratch Looper

This isn't it.  What I'm talking about is something that's scratching
from a live buffer.  This seems like it will do it to a file on your
hard drive.  For the money they're asking for the software, plus
getting a turntable, I'd be better off with the CDJ-1000.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's some sort of DSP or modeling involved
with what the CDJ-1000 does to get it to sound realistic at low speeds,
as opposed to just a jog shuttle device.  If you haven't played with
one, I recommend doing it.  It's so very cool.

Mark