Re: zoom 2100 foot control pedal question

> i use a zoom FP02 foot pedal to control my 2100.....it is messing up in
>the
>  middle of it's throw.....i opened it up and besides there being
>"nothing"
in

>  there all i saw was that the wheel that turns the "thing" was running
>very
>  smoothly.....the "thing" (circut board) or whatever may be the
>prob.....i
> dont
>  really want to spend another 60 or so bucks for a new one.....is there
way
>  fix this or is there another cheaper control pedal that will
>  work.....thanks.....michael

There's a Yamaha footpedal which is equivalent.
FP02 works the yamaha stuff perfectly.
Otherwise the FP02 is non-standard.
I think it's a 100k linear pot,
the wiring to the stereo jack is non-standard, so
you might need to re-solder.

Worth looking in the bargain bins for FP02's
they sell for giveaway prices.

andy butler