Repeater Upgrade Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all this is my first post.  I am trying to upgrade my repeater to OS
1.1 ...  i have the upgrade on the card but when i boot up the repeater
with
the card in it.  Nothing happens.  it just act like it always does in OS
1.1
and does not prompt me to do anything regarding the next steps.  Could
someone please help me out who
upgraded their repeater in the past or who has knowledge of how to do this
upgrade.

thanks,
Reid