Please join my N.E.W music genera!

Hey everybody!  I figured it out!  We can call our new genera: N.E.W.
music (Neo Eclectic Wanking).  I think it's a perfect name!

Why?

It's an acronym!  How fun is that?

Neo:

It's a classic!  Those Greeks!  We're still using their scales,
linguistics and all night approach to being able to find somewhere to
eat.  Don't forget the fact that it's trendy to use.  With the
blockbuster movie Matrix out why not use some of Warner Bros' momentum?
  Add all that to the fact that it means new and what we're all trying
to do is relatively new in historic terms.

Eclectic:

As I think we've all just pointed out, our musical tastes, influences
and styles are all over the map.  Rick, my friend, how can you put what
you do in the same category as what Brian Kenny Fresno does? ... yet
it's all live looping!  It's all good to, IMO.  Actually, I hate what
some of you do, but I'd fight for your right to do it.  Looping isn't a
genera.  Fin.

Wanking:

We're a bunch of wankers!  If not guitar, some other instrument or
device.  If not that, we can intellectually wank, which is what we're
doing now!  Wanking is a good term because it A) has sexual conatations
B) describes the often solitary nature of what we do [ew, Rick dose it
with his brother!] C) eludes to the fact that WE DO IT UNTIL WE'RE
FINISHED REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE ELSE WANTS US TO!
Weeeeeeeee!

So what do you all think?  Kim?  Can we change the LD site to the N.E.W
site?  I'm sure there won't be any less talk about looping (or more
either).  That way we won't feel too bad when we spend days talking
about drugs or the latest tube emulators.  If not I'm going to put up
my own site and take away all your business.  Don't cross me!  I'M ON
THE EDGE!

do what now?

Mark Sottilaro