Re: repeater os 1.1 update HELP?????????????????

(this won't be much help)

Repeater manual, page 42, "Upgrading Software," says you just power up with
the OS on the CFC card inserted.  btw, the picture shows "ver 2.0" as
example...!  wish, wish, but 1.1's better than 1.0...

David A.

Greg Waltzer:> Do you have the installation instructions?