Re: livelooping.com

Kim Flint writes.....
> Creating the web pages is the easy part. Getting people to come look at
> them is the really hard part. Getting the people to keep coming back is
> even harder. It takes a lot of time, effort, and money to develop traffic
> patterns for a new web site.
>
> kim

DAMN STRAIGHT -- IT SURE DOES !!!!!

And it takes a steady stream of original content that attracts readers.

Case in point: my brother has been webmaster for the King Crimson, DGM and
Elephant-Talk websites for the oodle of years.  He tells me the week Fripp
stopped posting his diaries online to the DGM site, traffic drastically
dropped off.