Re: Mega compact looping rig

http://www.yellowtools.com/seiten/produkte_e/culture/culture_tryout_e.htm

>  Are you sold on it?

I think it sounds very good and that it offers musically useful
performance features. I find that my long-in-the tooth G4/500 runs
out of CPU resources quite easily. I haven't tried it yet with my
PowerBook 800. It has a ton (well...9 GB) of samples and most voices
have an incredible amount of detail. However, even with such a large
library I find myself wishing for percussion instruments that aren't
included. That's the trouble with percussion - there are neverending
possibilities.

For more, check out my review on audioMIDI.com in a week or so.

>And when are the updates coming out from our polish friends?

No recent news.

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com