Re: Let's cause a scene!

I'm committing to making the time for thinking about pondering how I can
fit that in! hehe...

Just say when and where... and speaking of 'where', what is centrally
located
'tween Santa Cruz and Alameda? might I suggest Coffee Society in Cupertino?
Or maybe something in Palo Alto? a microbrewery, if not a coffee house?
anyone.. anyone.. bueler.. bueler... :)

peace
-cpr