Multiple USB audio devices?

Warning - this question is slightly off topic, unless you consider the
possibility of looping audio from one device to the next... :)  weak.

Anyone have any experience with running two different USB audio devices on
single Windows laptop?  I'd like to take advantage of Ableton Live's
ability
to route channels of audio to two different outputs, but don't want to
scrap
my current device (a Roland/Edirol UA-30).  I figure I can just add a
Roland/Edirol UA-1A (simple $80 USB analog audio in/out device), and
viola!(?)

If I already own a USB ASIO driver that I know supports both devices, will
be able to install it to also provide ASIO control for the second device?

Am I making any sense? :)

Doug