best DL 4 Exp Pedal

Hi there, I was lucky enough to win myself a DL - 4 off ebay this week,
sorry if I sniped anyone on list, i NEEDED it!!!!

  I was jut wondering if you can use any standard expression pedal , E.G.
the type ive currantly got plugged into my Zoom 505 or if you need a
specific Line 6 one (which will probably cost a bomb)

Does anyone have any recomendations for things to try on it?

  just looking for other peoples techniques aand fave setups.

hope to hear from you all soon

Phill