Re: euro?american grovebox - Was Re: FS: Hardware sequencer

     Mark,

     I cannot speak highly enough for the XL-7/World ROM combination.
Though it lacks in several
departments (no gamelan, didgeridoo, limited gongs, marimbas) what it does
contain are really
quite nice.  Especially ethnic strings and winds, all sorts of percussion
from around the world,
and of course the refined Proteus sound engine.

     Plus you can pick up an XL-7 at Musicians friend for $399 (latest
flyer).

<<<<I bet the answer is one of the Emu machines with their "world"
soundcard addition>>>>>