Re: [Fwd: Matthew Sperry RIP]

This is very sad.  I never met Matthew, but was addicted to seeing the SF
production of Hedwig &
the Angry Inch and loved his playing and presence there, and enjoyed his
improv work as well as
more straightahead stuff with Tom Waits, David Byrne, etc.  It's always
hard to hear of a
musician leaving us who had so much more to offer.  thanks for posting
this.

Daryl Shawn
highhorse@mhorse.com