Re: Echo Pro question/problem

That sounds like a pretty odd bug to me.  The only
other thing it could possibly be is that if you're
using a custom patch, or customized the factory
preset, to where the delay is turned down when the
expression pedal is in both extreme positions,
effectively making the delay silent no matter where
the expression pedal is set. However, considering you
already have a DL-4 and know how to use it, I would
imagine you would have thought of this and accounted
for it.

So, I would guess a software bug.  Have you tried a
full system reset?  Even if it works afterwards, I
probably would play it safe and swap it for another
one.

Good luck!