echoplex, loop IV, and the PMC10

Hello,

I am new to the list. I use an echoplex pro with loop
IV and a PMC10.

I just got the PMC10 and am learning to program it to
use with the echoplex. It seems to be ideally suited
for this and I bought it on Kims recommendation, and
with the help of some of the people here I have
learned to program it.

I have checked out many of the loopers profiles and
listened to the real audio files for the second
loopers CD, and went to several of the players
websites to hear more of their music when available.

I have been looping for some time. My first album of
looping came out in 1985 called Entering The Silence.
I was working with Robert Fripp at the time and got
interested in looping from hearing him do it.

I had actually heard Steve Reich, Terry Riley, and
Phillip Glass do looping sounding music that
interested me before I heard Fripp. I just hadn't
tried it on the guitar yet.

You can hear some of my things here if you are
interested:

http://www.mp3.com.au/artist.asp?id=1509

I have contacted a few of the people on this list
privately and they have been very helpful so I decided
to join the list for a while.

I will put together some questions and post them to
the list in a seperate post.

All the very best!
Terry

http://home.cinci.rr.com/terryblankenship/