Re: Maybe what we do is prog-rock! (funny content)

On Wednesday, June 11, 2003, at 03:48  PM, mark wrote:
> Well, of course some of it is and some of it isn't but that's not my
> point.  I just found this funny link and thought I'd share:

argh.

i had to stop reading after the dismissal of Michael Moorcock as a
"B-grade sci-fi author".

the funny thing is, my current long-term project is a concept album
based on a short story by a contemporary of Moorcock.

hahah....

i may try to read the rest. it looks like once my hurt feeling subside
i may laugh for a bit.

btw, Moorcock was in the SF movement, which was science fiction which
tried to distance itself from "sci fi", which by the sixties had come
to mean rockets and martians with ray guns. New Worlds magazine was the
major hangout for these late sixties scifi visionaries.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com