Re: Loopers with past or present record deals

I've released two CD's -- UN and DEUX -- myself.

I didn't even bother shop them around.

For my other rock projects, I've spent years trying to get signed to one
sort of deal or another.    It's such a disheartening process.

My looping and solo stuff consistently garners positive feedback and
ironically is perhaps more commercially viable.

I have about 3 cd's worth of material recorded and mixed and ready to go,
so
if any curious label-folk out there are reading this and would like to hop
on the Next Big Thing early, here's your chance.  :-)

Regards

David Kirkdorffer
UNDO