Re: What are you looping

>>> I was curious what instruments people here on this
>>> list are using to do their looping. (Guitar, bass,
>>> synth, percussion, vocals, etc.

Mostly guitar for me, but one might never know it.  Not being a
keyboard player (but teaching myself a little lately) I use a Roland
GK-2 pickup to drive a few synths.  My latest plan is to use a Roland
SPD-6 controlling an E-MU PlanetEarth module as a kind of "poor man's"
Handsonic.

However, as my friend John Freyer says, "Just because you own a drum
don't think you're a drummer!"  True words be they.  A lot of practice
will have to happen before that gets into many of my recordings.

Mark Sottilaro