Re: What are you looping

At 10:09 AM 6/12/2003 -0500, Michael Firman wrote:

>Thought I'd add my say to this thread to try to maintain parity with all
>the guitar players out there.

Heh!  Good point; it does seem as if a good number (most?) of the loopers
out there are predominantly string players.  I'll chime in to help even
things out.  ;)

Myself, I'm now pretty much completely based in electronics (synths &
computers).  Although I have recently gone waaaaaaay back to my original
roots as a wind player and raided Lark In The Morning for a Maui Xafoon
and
some cheap ethnic wind instruments.  We'll see how some of those pan out
as
loop sources.

And at the other end of the spectrum, I'm starting to get into circuit
bending as well.  Hrm, from looped ethnic to looped noize...  Okay, it's
official now: I'm schizophrenic.

Loop tools include Repeater and Echo Pro, as well as VST-based delay units.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil