Re: What are you looping

Catilyne says:

<loop tools: ....VST-based delay units.>

Hmmm....Care to say which ones you're using? I'm having great results with
a few Reaktor4 designs, both as fx and as sources.
The Reaktor fx are mostly delays...the most complex and configurable delays
I've found anywhere, in fact, including some very fine comb filters and
reverse delays; delay times of up to 5 sec. no problem, and probably much
more....just haven't pushed that part; combining fx is easy, too....and
there's a virtually endless supply of new designs in the very active user
library. I'd be glad to elaborate if anyone is interested; in fact, I plan
to review Reaktor as a real-time effector soon...
David