SV: EDP midi question (2nd time)

Från: kenn lowy [mailto:klowy@wrinklemuzik.com]

Hi Klowy,

> Is there a way to tell the EDP (through MIDI) what tempo to record at
(i.e. > hit a button on the FCB and it records at 124 bpm)?

Well... Midi clock? I mean, if you slave the EDP to midi clock it will
record at the given tempo.

> Is there a way to clear it out so the tempo
> is set by the length of the loop?

Yes. By starting recording and then stopping recording. What happens is
that the EDP calculates the tempo from the length of the loop (in
accordance the used setting for 8th/cycle).

Regards

Per Boysen