Re: Call for petition!) Re: MOTU's POLAR module

No POLAR doesn't have to work that way (but it can)  You have a choice
to put each new loop in it's own "slot" or you can just loop over the
same one to save memory and build one big layer.  You can alternate
between the two loop types for maximum fun.

At 1.5 gig of memory though, I could loop for a pretty long time with
each iteration getting it's own slot, I think.

Mark Sottilaro