Re: guitar synthesizers

Terry.

>I was curious if any has made a guitar synth that
> actually tracks well by now.

 it depends on you playing style. in my opinion the Roland GR30 and 33 have
got it pretty good, But still, if you are playing at all fast or tricky
it'll seem to lag behind which is very like playing in a big hall where you
can hear yer amp, only the PA:...

But... I also had a guitar synth years ago, it was a monophonic thing from
Korg I forget the model-number, X something.and I hear it on OLD recording
Idid then, and I WANT IT BACK... I loved the mis-tracking on it! it was so
cool, especially on the er...trumpet patch, it would be fine for a while
then you held  anote and after a short moment it would swWOOOPP up an
octave
and find a harmonic, gut often not THE harmonic... just any ole harmonic,
then die with a weeeee-bang! And playing chords on it?...(its was
monophonic) phew! man O' man, it was like Zorn meets Brotzman, squealing
pig
stuff FANTASTIC, anyone got one they dont want??? SHIT im heading E-bay way

m  a  r  k        r  e  d
www.mark-red.com