Re: Frippertronics and soundscapes

----- Original Message -----
From: "Terry Blankenship" <electricgypsys@yahoo.com>

> I just checked Fripp's discography. I haven't listened
> to any of his work since 1988. I noticed that he had a
> lot of solo albums with frippertronics and
> soundscapes. Have any of you heard any of his more
> recent soundscape CDs and what did you think?
>
> http://www.elephant-talk.com/discog/fripp/indexf.html
>
> Terry

I'd highly recommend "A Blessing Of Tears" as the place
to start with Fripp's soundscape series. It's very beautiful
and moving. The EP "Pie Jesu" contains some of the most
lovely tracks from "Blessing" and "The Gates of Paradise"
(which can get quite *skreechy* at times).

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to
ambientelectronicsoundscapes