Re: Frippertronics and Soundscapes

I said the same thing in an earlier post. I doubt if
anyone on this list would be looping if it weren't for
Fripp.

I learned a lot musically from Robert.

He told me once he was born tone deaf and with no
sense of rhythm and that he became as good as he was
by working very hard, which he does. He is very good
at his craft. No one can deny that.

I played on two CDs and toured with him. I just really
found his treatment of his fans deplorable and totally
unexcusable. It's a fact. Maybe he is different now,
but I doubt it.

In his own words when asked in an interview what
Robert Fripp was he said "Robert Fripp is a charlatan
and a turkey".

Terry