Re: (other used synth/keyboard?) (was Re: Oxygen8 keyboard aftertouch?)

Heh, that is a good idea, but I'm hoping for something with aftertouch.
  As an aside, I have a DJX beatbox that a friend gave me in leu of
money owed.  I'm thinking of putting it on ebay, as I don't really have
a use for it.  It's a kind of fun toy.  The sounds are actually not bad
and the scratch thing is interesting.  It will sync to a midi clock as
well.  It would be a great tone module for someone on a budget.

Mark Sottilaro