LD Shirts: Closing in on Last Call

Hello Loopers of the World,

   Just a reminder that  Wed. 18th is the last day to order shirts. (If
last year
   is any indication,  about 30 folks will email me the following week
asking
   "how to order?")

   So far 23 loopers will be sporting this years model.  I would like to
see that number
   at least double so that we can send Kim a decent  check.

   If you dont want to use paypal,  I will accept checks.  I will even
go ahead and
   place the order on Thursday, if I am assured "the check is in the mail".

    http://loopersdelight.com/shirts/shirt-2003.html

*Shirt + USA Priority Shipping*         *$20.00*
*Shirt + Mexico/Canada Global Priority*         *$23.00*
*Shirt + Other Global Priority*         *$25.00*

* *

*XXL and XXXL add $1.00 per shirt
*

*Long Sleeves add $6.50 per shirt