Re: MPX1 midi in

On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 01:47  PM, Eric Williamson wrote:

> i'm going to assume that it's MIDI is FOOBAR. no in, no thru. i didn't
> bother with out ... no point really.

Have you tried doing a total factory reset?  Couldn't hurt.  Is the
MIDI received light coming on at least?  It should all the time if it's
getting clock.

> btw, what's your favourite thing to do with this little A/B modulating
> badboy?

I've got a bunch of variations of the presets it came with that I use
mostly post Repeater.  I love having my loop processed while my guitar
goes in "dry" (yeah right!) and having a variation of Aerosol do crazy
things.  While I'm putting stuff into the loop, I'll use an expression
pedal do vary the time base or some other perimeters.  I usually use
the A/B switch to go from dry to 100% wet.

Mark