Re: Batt'ries...

can anyone out there
>who has *both* a DL4 and an RC-20 tell me which one is
>less battery-hungry?

Hi there, i am currantly running both off batterys and i gotta say the
rc-20's batterys seem to come up trumps for me, however, and this is only
an
opinion, i would out of the two take the dl-4 and two sets of
batterys.(you
still probably wouldnt need em) cos the DL-4 is to my mind, by far the
more
flexible unit when your usong it alone. dont get me wrong i love em
both,butif its the only box ur gonna take, I would end up building my
layers
up into a corner. not so with the dl 4 cos of the eventual fade over time,
which lets you bring in new passages.

on a counter-question, are either of your adapters official?i dont have
the
cash to spend on the expensive boss and line6 adapters but im a bit scared
of blowing my beautiful effects away on a non recomended one.

good luck with you busk-loop. lemme know how it goes cos i have had some
similar ideas but never gotton round to it.

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger