Re: LD Shirts - Deadline Today

Thanks a lot to everybody who is ordering a shirt! The t-shirt project was
a very successful fund raising effort in the past, and hopefully it will
be
as successful this year. This is how Looper's Delight survives and pays
it's bills, so please help if you can!

and thanks a lot to Jason and his wife for organizing this project. It's a
big effort, and I think we all appreciate it.

thanks!
kim