OT: eccentric luthier site...

yes, i should say that tim, greg h. and jason f. were
most helpful in the process of building. good online support
for some frustrating times....
and jason's web pic of his klein project are helpful in
that he documenting the whole process. i really thought mine
wouldn't turn out, so i didn't really document....
s---