Re: Akai Headrush- opinions?

Thanks, Steve!

Tim

In a message dated 6/22/03 9:33:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time, ESL555@aol.com writes:

I like the Headrush. The sound quality of the loops is very good. The loops can be about 12 seconds with more loops that can be added or about 24 sec of one loop. This is a limitation but for the money you can't beat it. The switches take time to get used to but work pretty well once you get used to them. I haven't used the tape delay or digital delay settings much but what I heard sounded good. Overall a very cool and fun unit. Great for laying down chord loops and jamming over them. I do wish it had more loop time so I could get a whole song looped but then were talking double the $. Hope that helps.
Steve