Re: Should a Boomerang Do This?

I thought the feedback or number of repeats only pertained when you used
the
Boomerang as a delay.  I'm trying to use the basic loop function (it should
keep repeating until I hit stop).  I'll try it again and change the
feedback
setting but I wouldn't think it would make a difference.

Thanks,
LeonD

> Are you using 100% feedback or a finite number of repeats? At 100%
(infinite
> repeat) I get no appreciable attenuation. In fact it seems like the
stacked
> loops get attenuated a little until nothing more can be added. However,
>if
you
> have the 'rang set to a finite number of loops then, obviously each
>repeat
is