Subscape Annex: June 26 in Clayton NC

I'll be playing Chapman Stick and probably theremin with the
ambient/industrial looping soundscapes trio (the other two members both
play synth keyboards) I'm a member of, at an art show reception at a
coffeeshop/gallery in eastern NC this Thursday 8-9pm. There's another
performer before us from 7-8, and I'm looking forward to hearing her.

My looping gear is going to be any 2 of an Akai Headrush (if the power
jack doesn't conk out again), Electrix Repeater, and/or Z-Vex Lo-Fi Loop
Junky, plus assorted other delay/echo/reverb effects (Moog Music analog
delay, Way Huge Blue Hippo analog chorus, etc.).

It's an early show, and free. Details and URLs in the email below.

best,
Steve Burnett
Subscape Annex
http://www.subscapeannex.com/