Re: SV: EDP quest: unrounded multiply --> record goes back to loop 1

At 03:06 AM 6/25/2003, Per Boysen wrote:
> > Från: Per Boysen [mailto:per@boysen.se]
>
> > Since I got LOOP4 I have found that whenever I'm ending an
> > unrounded multiply with record my EDP goes back to loop 1 (if
> > I'm not already in loop 1). Why?
>
>  I'll post the details to the list:
>
>SwitchQuant = off
>Record mode = SAF
>Overdub = toggle
>RoundMode = off
>Insert mode = Sub
>Quantize = 8th
>Sync = Out
>
>The "jumping-to-loop1" effect happens with just any of the settings for
>the following parameters: SwitchQuant, RoundMode, Record mode, Insert
>mode.

it doesn't happen here. are there any other parameters you have changed
from the defaults? If you reset the parameters to factory defaults, do you
have the same problem?

It would be helpful if you explained the sequence of events you do that
cause this to happen. I just tried a whole assortment of rounded and
unrounded multiplies, with midi or with the panel buttons, and still have
no idea if I'm really doing the same thing you are.

>I'm using all midi control from a Behringer FCB1010 pedal. I don't have
>the original analogue Gibson pedal handy for testing.

perhaps the problem is in how you programmed your midi controller?

kim