RE: Torn's essential loop recordings

--- Jim Palmer <jimp@pobox.com> wrote:
> actually, my favourite torn album is cloud about
> mercury. but he insists it's not a looping album, so
> thereyou go...

That is a great album. He's quite the guitar player
isn't he. Good rhythm section also. He is a very good
progressive rock and jazz fusion player to my ears.

His looping CDs are good to me because he can actually
play the guitar great and is not using looping as a
cover up for an inability to play well (as is
sometimes the case). He is very musical also.

All the very best!
Terry